Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Answered my question, Within a question?

Hello my pleasant readers whomever you shall be, this is blog #3 fitting how the numerical sign is in fact the 3 on my keyboard. all my blabbering aside i would like to get to the brass tax which in my case is about my family; My family has this history, the history being that my mother is always right even when she is wrong which is a majority of the time but if we correct her we are wrong which seems to be the case with most mothers, her favorite saying when i was growing up 'i guess in a sense i am still growing up' was that life long classic "do as i say not as i do" this was the basis for every argument she ever had with the younger generation being my brother (Tyler), my cousins (Brandon, and Kelsey) and of course myself, but as we got older her terms of reasoning where let us say daft, perhaps even preposterous that may be stretching it but none the less. As we got older and more difficult to control with words and empty threats alone she became a hypocrite doing everything she told us not too, in such cases she told us to never text while driving, always wear your seat belt, do not smoke, or drink, or gamble, you know the regular parent routine. Yet she did all of these things, and the phrase she used to make sure she was right even though she was wrong, do you know? why it was none other than "do as i say not as i do" it is really tasking trying to keep up with her sense of righteousness she has to always be right the point i am trying to get across is parents do stupid things to don't blame it on the younger generation for starting civil disobedience , or becoming serial killers for acting out when all "WE" want is attention, when parents are going out trying to reclaim their youth, drink heavily to block out the bad day at work this is only causing stress and anguish on the ones they try to protect. Now that i have my session of seriousness out of the way i want to talk about the randomness in my life and how the people around me produce it. i could be sitting in the dining room minding my own business either talking to someone or playing on the laptop when bam i am attacked with an array of questions and have no answers to them, like how long ago was it when you last cut your hair? HOW DO I KNOW?? randomness yes it is in everyone's life and everyone deals with it in different ways. Now dun,dun,dun the pinnacle of my blog the height of interest in this long gratuitous post is in fact questions. questions? You might be asking yourself but yes questions, i have asked people questions and they would answer me with a question this i do not understand, are you trying to pull my strings, are you trying to be annoying, or do you honestly not know how to answer my question? There are multiple reasons why someone would answer a question this way, maybe they brought your sexuality into question, maybe they had probed into your subconscious and pulled out a long lost memory you had hoped to forget, then again this person is most likely not a psychiatrist, but my point aside, why would someone answer in this way no i am no psychiatrist but i am a very good helper i will listen to your problems and help you find a better solution "I am the everyday handyman for your emotional needs" i just wanted to make my own super hero notion there, but getting to the resolution here i want you my readers to ask me questions, i want you to build up the most imaginative design in your head a mental labyrinth if you will and ask me whatever you want i will do my best to answer them but until then see ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment