Friday, July 6, 2012

Warlocks & Noobs

Hello, people this is my first blog, oh and is it a crazy one? well as you may come to think from the title, no no it is not but it is rather long so sit down (as im sure you are) as i tell you this tale. 

not too long ago as i was struggling through one of my anger issues as i usually do i stumbled upon a notebook, and it was not just any notebook but a list of things i wished to do. the notebook had a gratuitous amount of ideas, and objectives i wish i would have completed when i was younger being the ripe age of 19 now i have not missed much but i made this list when i was 14 i had more drive and ambition when i was younger than i do now, and it made me think "have i lost my direction in live" i was going to graduate high school with honors, go to college and get a degree in gaming, i was going to minor in culinary and start my own restaurant with friends, but sadly i have done none of these things so i have decided to correct these wrongs in my life and continue my ambitions with a vengeance.

As i look forward to my collective ideas of what i will do first, I start with this blog giving to light my decision to make my life more bearable. and on that note i turn to my family for advice, my cousin whom i have looked up to for the last 5 years of my life, my mother to whom without her i owe my life, my brother who constantly pushes me to better myself without these select few i would not have come to this decision. Finally i would like to thank my family, and my Girlfriend Brianna Murphy she has given me hope to strive and be the best i can and to that i say thank you.

1 comment: